As a consultant, you will be part of a full-stack delivery team that implements the PROVYS system at customers. These are typically major European television companies (Norwegian TV2, British BTSport, Hungarian MTVA, Greek OTE, AM Baltics and others).
What exactly will you do at PROVYS:
- Communicate with customers from different countries: identify and specify requirements, design solutions, train users, solve issues. Communication is in English, not only via emails, but also in person during business trips (once it is possible again).
- Act as an intermediary between the customer and the programmers: customer requirements need to be translated in such a way that they make sense for programmers, too.
- Configure SW PROVYS – a consultant can adapt the system according to client requirements directly via the user interface. The consultant is a system administrator and modifies the interface and functionality.
- Keep learning something new – PROVYS is a complex system and cannot be learned in a few days. The system is customized, so there is a different solution for each customer. You will learn something new in every project.
You are an ideal candidate for us if:
- You speak English at an advanced level (English is the working language of our clients).
- You can quickly orient yourself in a new area (in our case it is the running of a television company), collect the necessary documents and analyse them.
- You want to do technical work and communicate with clients at the same time.
- You were able to solve analytical tasks during your studies or in practice, you were a part of a project team in the field of IT, or you have experience with consulting work.
- You are sensitive to client needs and you can find a solution to problems.
What else may be useful for you:
- SQL knowledge
- basic experience with databases
- orientation in the code
- knowledge of scripting or programming in a language
What can you expect after you join us?
Upon admission, you will complete a quality 6-week training, during which you will learn to work with the PROVYS system. You will learn to set up the system, you will also get to know the user’s point of view. At the end of the training, you will be able to do basic system setup and understand the specifics of the broadcasting business.
The best way to learn is in practice, so you will get involved in specific projects during the training. You will help to more experienced consultants and you learn what an implementation project entails.
Are you interested? Send an email to Monika!
Mobile: +420 774 433 088